It’s a sign of a great future ahead when you’ve outgrown your offices and are looking to relocate to bigger and better digs, but thinking about moving and actually doing it are two different things. Successful office relocation takes some planning and assistance. Once you find your new space and sign the lease, you should map out a plan that will get you moved in, settled and back to making money with the least amount of operational down-time possible.
You may have already chosen a realtor to help you find your new address and a decorator who’s able to project your company’s image of success, but who’s going to take care of the business office equipment set-up so you can get back up and running efficiently and in the least amount of time?
Companies like GFD Courier in NYC offer full-service moving, delivery and set-up of office equipment. If you are not in the tech business, packing up your desk, arranging the new cubicles and hanging the artwork is the easy part of the move. Untangling the wires, packing, un-packing and set-up of all of your equipment is the part of the move that you probably dread most. The equipment always seems to double in weight when you try to move it and the wires somehow manage to go missing en-route (similar to how socks seem to disappear in the dryer). If this sounds all too familiar, it’s time to call in the professionals.
When planning an office relocation , it’s best to rely on experienced professionals that can take-down and pack-up your office equipment, move it to the new location, and re-assemble and set it back up so that it’s “business as usual” come Monday morning. Companies like GFD Courier specialize in moving and set-up of copiers and large printing equipment, fax machines, computers, phone systems, cubicles, desks, light fixtures and other types of large and small office equipment.
Whether you are moving to the building next door, to a posh office uptown or to a complex across the country, GFD can help. Here’s just a few of the reasons why you can count on GFD:
- Professionalism – Our delivery personnel are uniformed, courteous and eager to help. Most have been with us for years, if not decades, and are as committed as the owners of GFD to providing customers with the best possible service.
- Efficiency – We can pick-up, pack, deliver and set-up your office equipment in a manner that is quick and efficient. You can resume “business as usual” in virtually no time at all.
- Knowledge and Experience – Since most of our delivery professionals have been with us for many years, they have been able to put their quality training and real world experience to good use and provide a seamless move and stress-free customer experience.
- Insured – At GFD, all of our delivery personnel are bonded and insured so that you can relax with the knowledge that all of your valuables are in good hands from the time they are packed up to the time they are set-up and ready for use.
- Parcel Tracking – We offer state-of-the-art tracking services so you will know where your equipment is at all times. Whether you are moving to the floor above or across state lines, we can provide you with real-time information about where your parcels are at any given time.
GFD has been offering delivery services in NYC for almost 40 years, and during that time, has become a leader in other services throughout the area as well, such as office relocation.
For more information about the office relocation services offered by GFD Courier in NY and nationwide, call 212-349-3644 or 718-222-7444.