Last Updated: November 16, 2023
GFD Courier ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website or interact with our company services.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Accessing and updating your information
- How we protect your personal information
- Legal basis for processing personal information
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you interact with our website, engage our services, or contact us directly. This includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting quotes or engaging our services.
- Information related to your interactions with our services, including delivery and courier details.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website or services.
- Your phone number or email address when you contact us directly.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, genetic and biometric data).
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you, handle orders, deliveries and transactions.
- To respond to any queries or complaints directly from you.
- To manage customer service related correspondence.
- For administrative and business purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, and troubleshooting problems.
We will not use your data for any marketing purposes without obtaining your explicit consent first.
Accessing and updating your information
We aim to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. You can access or update the details you provided to us by contacting us directly.
How we protect your personal information
We have appropriate security measures in place to help prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide certain information to us, we will make it clear whether that information is optional or mandatory and the possible consequences of not providing it.
63 Flushing Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205
Phone: 212-349-3644 / 718-222-7444